Saturday, October 8, 2011

Londinium...

Between more and more frequent bouts of uni work I have been busily planning and researching for my imminent trip to Europe. Most recently I have focused my attentions on London, perhaps the destination I am most looking forward to; markets, vintage shopping, Camden Town (home of Vince Noir and Howard Moon), Museums, THE British museum, the Roman amphitheatre, the architecture, potential Charlie hunting (I so want one of those I found Charlie badges, and to leave him with an oragami stegosaurus, if I ever find him), the accents... And now this delightful chunk of magnificence my friend sent me today....

"Packed with amazing special effects and exclusive filming with Matt Smith this multi-sensory experience is fun for the family and fans alike. Join the Doctor on an interactive journey takes you on a spectacular adventure though time and space."

Oh I am such a nerd, and I wouldn't have it any other way.

No comments:

Post a Comment